The 2017 Oscars

The Oscars are definitely my favorite award show. Not only does it gather the best actors, directors, producers etc. but it also gathers the best-designed haute couture fashion. This year I have been anticipating the award show for an entire week!

My favorites are...

The most beautiful twins in the world WWE Divas Brie and Nikki Bella (Brie Danielson and Nicole Garcia). They looked stunning. Even though she is almost 30 weeks pregnant Brie looked stunning in a blue flowy blue dress with black V neckline. Her hair was sleek with gorgeous curls. The thing I really like about her makeup is her lips, that perfect nude color. LOVE IT! She showed that even though you are expecting you can be sexy and seductive. Meanwhile, Nikki rocked a sexy yellow piece with provocative decolletage and details which traced her perfect figure.  


Next up is Savannah Chrisley. Her hair and make-up are very simple, clean and her eyes are subtle with a dash of dark blue and grey eyeshadow. Her hair looks effortless; messy waves sleeked back but not sleeked back. The dress is just one stunning piece of work. Very sexy, provocative with an open back but still elegant and classy. Savannah you did amazingly! 




Hailee Steinfeld wore a romantic white, silver with a dash of light pink Ralf a Russo dress, I love her look. Simple, long dress with small details. Her neck was covered which is something we don't usually see on the red carpet but I personally like it. 


Taraji P Henson wore a dark purple Alberta Ferretti dress. This dress is a little throwback to the old Hollywood glamour. V neckline with the jewelry which is filled with diamonds combined with a simple clutch and black sandals.


Emma Stone in Givenchy Couture. Gatsby moment on the red carpet is always a must-have when it comes to Emma Stone. She wore a Givenchy Couture golden dress with a lot of fringes at the bottom. Her make-up was simple as always with her signature pale red lip. Her hair in voluminous waves and her earrings made a perfect match.


Charlize Theron in Dior. I am speechless! My favorite look of the 2017 Oscars. Metallic material which is on trend looked on point! I want her earrings. Stunning!


Viola Davis in Armani. Simple and classy. 


Brie Larson in Oscar de la Renta. Oscar de la Renta is my favorite designer along with Zuhair Murad. This classic black gown had a brilliant twist at the bottom with some kind of wavy texture. Whatever the inspiration was, I love it. I wish Brie's hair was different though. Also, I am not the biggest fan of her heels. 


Halle Berry looked sexy as hell in Versace. I love the fact that she let her hair natural which is not often seen on red carpet events. These some kind of feathers at the bottom are very cool and grungy. 


Priyanka Chopra in Ralph and Russo. As always Priyanka looks amazing on red carpets. I love this geometric shapes which enhance her perfect figure. A voluminous blow out paired with a simple nude make-up are my favorite part.

in Ralph & Russo


Sofia Carson looked beautiful in a white gown with silver detailing. Her sleeked bun was a perfect match for this look.


Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad. My second favorite look. Amazing silver details on a white gown with a sexy slit.

in Zuhair Murad

Karlie Kloss in Stella McCartney. Classic, white, glamorous waves and jewelry.

in Stella McCartney

Emma Roberts in Vintage Armani. Love her red hair and lips.

in Vintage Armani 



I hope you liked my picks. Which one was your favorite?
XOXO
Anita

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising