Best dressed at the 59th Annual GRAMMY AWARDS

Award season is officially upon us! My personal favorite are the Oscars and the Grammy's. Today I will be showing you my personal favorites from 2017 Grammy Awards. 


By winning five Grammy Awards Adelle has rocked the music industry but with her dress she rocked the fashion one. She wore a beautiful Givenchy Haute  Couture with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. Green is definitely a go to color this season. Her make-up looked dashing as always while her hair is a most gorgeous it's ever been.

 Slikovni rezultat za best dressed at the grammys 2017

Continuing with the green theme, Celin Dion wore a dress by Zuhair Murad (my favorite designer). That sexy v neck line, her hair sleeked up in a low ponytail with this beautiful green jewelry! I am blown away truly. 

Slikovni rezultat za best dressed at the grammys 2017

Chrissy Teigen always looks her best. I simply love this outfit on her. 

Slikovni rezultat za best dressed at the grammys 2017

Jennifer Lopez has red carpet looks down to a t. She wore a Ralph & Russo purple dress with silver accessories. Her hair was blow dried and her make-up was simple with some brow-purple tones on her eyes.  

Povezana slika


Solange Knowles wore a beautiful gold Gucci gown. I love the fact that she incorporated her natural hair in her look. 
Slikovni rezultat za best dressed at the grammys 2017

Beautiful Demi Lovato... Sexy,seductive Julien MacDonald she wore with a simple make-up look and some cute rings and earrings looked absolutely amazing. I also really like her nails. I am digging this whole nude vibe she is wearing.

Slikovni rezultat za best dressed at the grammys 2017 demi lovato

Maren Morris wore a sexy purple Michael Costello dress. I love the lace on her chest and belly with those sexy cut outs. I don't like the shoes though. 
Slikovni rezultat za best dressed at the grammys 2017 maren morris

Nick Jonas in Balmain. Black,cool,edgy vibe going on here. Love it. 
Slikovni rezultat za best dressed at the grammys 2017 nick jonas

Cassadee Pope wore a metalic Julia Clancey dress with a dramatic neckline and a Kate Spade bag. This look is very at the moment but I still like it. 


Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising