MY SUMMER MUST HAVES

Hello everyone,
today I wanted to share with you my summer must haves. These are the products that I mostly use only in the summer time. 
I use bronzer all year around, but I use a shimmering bronzer only in the summer time. These are my two favorite bronzers: the first one is form Max Factor in the shade called 01 Golden. I like using this bronzer in the summer time because the shimmer in the product accentuates my tan. I don't use it in the winter time because the only thing that the product accentuates then are my imperfections.



The bronzer I use all year around is by the H&M make-up line in the shade Gorgeous tan. The reason why I use this product all year around is the fact that it is matte.Since my skin is pale this shade suits me perfectly because it gives my the right amount of color that my face needs.

Tip for using bronzer: if you have some imperfections on your skin use a matte bronzer for contouring and slimming your face because it will do the job and it will not enhance your imperfections. Unlike matte bronzers shimmering ones will give you a slimmer face but the will also  accentuate your pimples and you do not want that to happen.


I go all out with my lip colors in the summer time. Most of the time I use bold and bright colors on my lips. My absolute favorite is by Maybelline in the shade Shocking coral. This is my go to summer lipstick. It is highly pigmented,and it stays on your lips for about three hours before you need to retouch it.



Also I like using Maybelline baby lips in the shades Pink punch and Cherry me. Baby lips give a subtle wash of color on your lips and a high quality hydration. To top it all of they smell incredible.

  
In the summer time I rarely use foundation but I love all kinds of  BB-creams. Two of my favorite are by L'Occitane. If you want to know more about the L'Occitane BB-creams stay tuned for a post on them.

Hope you liked my post. Talk to you soon 
XOXO
Anita

Primjedbe

  1. love baby lips, i'll have to try the others :)

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. The Max Factor bronzer looks so beautiful! I really like the baby lips too!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising