Cannes film festival 2016 fashion

Hello everyone!!
Today I will be talking some Cannes 2016. fashion. Here are my faves. I love doing these kind of posts because I want to attend these kinds of events one day and also I am a lover of high fashion. Hope you will enjoy. 

I love Anna Kendrick as an actress and a singer but I must say she is always true to her simple,classic and elegant gowns for these kinds of events. The yellow Stella McCartney gown looked stunning with simple necklace, a ring and a fabulous curls. Well done!


Frédérique Bel. I don't really know who she is but she is divine. The dress. AAAAA. Give it to me now!!! The roses, the black, the hair and the earrings; I just love it. The only thing I don't like is the purse. In my opinion it doesn't fit with the look. 

Frederique Bel


When I grow up I want to be Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Slay gurl. I love love love her make-up. Her hair,dress, everything. I love her. There are a few people in the world who can pull off a red dress on a red carpet and she is one of them. 



Honestly I have never been a fan of Kristen Stewart's fashion choices but this one blew my mind. This look is so Kristen. Edgy, cool but still elegant and sexy, Very nice.


The best dressed after Rosie is definitely Blake Lively. Her curves were in the center of attention and she even managed to cover her baby bump. Gold, sexy, amazing. 


Let's be real in every event the Kardashian- Jenner clan looks marvelous but this time Kendall Jenner amazed me. Her sleek hair with this sheer black dress and some sandal heels. She is always beautiful and she makes the every outfit beautiful and not the other way around. 


Katy Perry a beautiful red rose needless to say. 




Jourdan Dunn looking like a princess non the less. A true goddess in every way. The dress reminds of me hahha. Blue is kind of my favorite color. 



Something unusual for Charlize Theron is a suit. But she rocks it so damn good. Stunning. 


For some reason I don't really like the looks that Alessandra Amrosio has on the red carpet, but this one is remarkable. Her gown, the necklace which I want to have and in the and that bold red lipstick. One of my faves. 



Another stunning look of Blake Lively who looked like Cinderella literally. I want her sense of style.




And this is the end guys. I hope you liked my post. 

XOXO

Anita




Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising