URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTIONS

Hey guys! 

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite eye primers from Urban Decay. A while ago my friend gave me four sample sizes of Urban Decay primer potions in the shades Eden,Original, Sin and Anti-Aging. So far I have used up the Original sample and tried Eden and Sin. I LOVE THEM! Eden is perfect for canceling out your veins, redness and darkness from your eyelids because it has a tint of concealer in it. Original will not conceal your redness because it has a transparent finish. My favorite is definitely Sin. Honestly I was really scared of the color itself before I tried it because I am not a huge fan of glitter and sparkle, but this product has blown me away. It has a really light, subtle sheen to it that is perfect to use not only before you apply other eyeshadows but it can act like an eyeshadow on its own. I wear it as an every day shadow all over my lid and as a base for my smokey eye when I go out in the evening. I would recommend this product because your eyeshadows will not budge for a second and they will last all day long.

Hope you liked my review
XOXO
Anita
                               

                                 Eyeshadow Primer Potion in color


Bok svima!
Danas ću govoriti o primerima za oči od Urban Decey-a. Pred nekoliko mjeseci prijateljica mi je poklonila nekoliko uzoraka Urban Decay primer potions u četiri različite nijanse: Eden, Original, Sin i Anti-Aging. Eden će savršeno prekriti vene i crvenilo na vašim kapcima zbog toga što sadrži korektor u sebi. Original je proziran i služi isključivo kao primer, dok ostali mogu proći i kao sjenilo sami za sebe. Moj najdraži je definitivno Sin. U početku me bilo strah koristiti ga jer nisam veliki ljubitelj šljokica, ali kada sam ga probala oduševila sam se. Na dnevnoj bazi ga nosim samog bez sjenila, dok navečer za izlaske služi kao baza za smokey eye look. Svima bih preporučila ove odlične primere jer stvarno djeluju i nemate straha da će vam se uz njih sjenilo razmazati.
Nadam se da vam se svidio moj post
XOXO
Anita
                                          

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising