JUST ENJOYING LIFE

                                                 CHILLING ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON


Last Saturday I spent enjoying in the sun with my best friend. We had such a blast in the park near by. That is why I decided to show you my outfit. This is a perfect fall and spring combo which I really like and gravitate to all the time. It is comfortable but in the same time preppy which is my style all the way. I really hope you like it. Talk to you soon. XOXO






Prošlu sam subotu provela uživajući u suncu s mojom najboljom prijateljicom. Predobro smo se zabavile u obližnjem parku. Zbog toga sam s vama odlučila podijeliti moj outfit. Ova je kombinacija po mom ukusu (preppy style). Jako je udobna i savršena je za jesen i proljeće. Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti. Pripremam jos jedan post uskoro. XOXO

Jeans-Pull&Bear
Shirt-Promod (summer of 2013)
Flats-Franco
Bag-local store 
Sunglasses-Rayban  http://zocko.it/LEblx
Blazer- H&M
Necklace-Guess
Bracelets (they were a gift)

Primjedbe

  1. prelijepa dnevna kombinacija, sviidja mi se... pratim te
    P:S. prati me http://alexandraintheeyes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising