BEST DRESSED AT THE 2015 VMAs

Hello everyone,
long time no see. I was inspired to do a post about who was the best dressed at the 2015 VMAs. 

DISCLAIMER: Before I get started, I wanted to say that this is my own opinion and you can agree or disagree with my. You are entitled to your own opinion and so am I. I am only going to be talking about the looks I liked in this post because I don't want to offend anyone. Also these pictures I found on the internet and I don't hold any rights to them. 


DEMI LOVATO
I am going to start with Demi Lovato who has changed and evolved as a person so much and became an inspiration to many people all over the world. She was stunning in a tight,delicate,pink dress with a classy neckline. Louboutins were her perfect choice with the dress. She had a wet hair look which did not attract much attention from the dress and her make-up was simple; glowing skin and winged eyeliner was the way to go. I just love this look on Demi. Girl you have done an amazing job!!!

Confident woman: At the show, Demi was set to perform her new single, Cool For The Summer, from her upcoming album, Confident





RITA ORA
I have been a fan of Rita Ora's music since she started. Some say that she was one of the worst dressed but I disagree. She owned it in a black Vera Wang custom dress. Her decolletage fit perfectly with the feathers and she looked like a beautiful black swan. I liked everything about this look. The dress, Staurt Weitzman's shoes, jewelry was to die for and her nails are my favorite part. Fabulous!!!



CHRISSY TEIGEN
Chrissy Teigen also known as John Legend's wife looked smokin hot at the VMAs. The dress had so much detailing and showed just the right amount of skin. She kept it natural and simple with the make-up and the hair. 


HOLLAND RODAN
Holland Rodan had a classic beautiful dress which was simple, yet  stylish. I wish she didn't had the ''I'm so terrified'' look on the pictures because she would have looked much beautiful if she had smiled. This tipe of a dress is very on trend and this is a kind of dress I would personally wear.


LILY ALDRIGE
I was second guessing this look because it wasn't love at first site for me, but I still wanted to include it. Lily Aldridge wore an amazing black dress which was (in my opinion) made for her body. Tho her hair and make-up didn't quite fit with the dress.


NICKY MINAJ
Nicky Minaj and Demi Lovato are my top two best dressed women at the VMAs. Her golden dress showed her curves in a perfect way. I am blown away. I am not a fan of her eyeliner and her make-up tho. But I'm speechless about the dress. The details on the dress are astonishing and her hair looks so sleek. 


KAT GRAHAM
How beautiful is Kat Graham? She killed it. Love the bright colors on her dress. It looks like a painting but in a form of a dress to me. I love her curled bob. Bronzed make-up was the way to go with the look.  

CHARLOTTE MCKINNEY
Charlotte McKinney's dress is the balm. The cuts which showed her amazing legs and the silver detailing were a total win win. Matching shoes and clutch added more to the glam. Not thrilled about her hair tho. I think short hair would really fit to this dress better. 



TAYLOR SWIFT
The fact that Taylor Swift arrived with her own personal entourage to the carpet total blew me away (#squadgoals). Her hair, make-up,stilettos and two piece whatever that is (hahah) looked so good on Taylor. I'm loving it.


VANESSA HUDGENS
Vanessa Hudgens had a beachy style pinky-peachy dress with cool flower detailing and gold jewelry. Her hair and make-up were so cute.


JEANNIE MAI
Jeannie Mai had an interesting flowery detailed dress with a gold belt which connected the top and the bottom part of the dress. Bottom part was flowy  and had a number 25. I think that is a great contrast detaile from the rest of the dress. Unique and lovely. 


NOAH CYRUS
Unlike her sister Noah Cyrus looked really good. Her dress shirt was a perfect way to wear lacy socks of hers with bows on the top, Her hair was obviously inspired by Miley but I think it looked ok with the look. These are the only pics I could find of her. 



AMANDA STEELE
Amanda Steele a famous youtube star made a right choice. I personally voted for this look on her youtube video about the VMAs. She sleeked her hair and kept her make-up and jewelry simple. Good job Amanda!!


GIGI
A fellow youtube star Gigi rocked the fringe with the red lips. A very Latino look in my opinion maybe inspired by the Cuban tango or the Spanish flamenco. Very chick. 



NICK JONAS
And now the boys. My favorite of all Nick Jonas. The brown leather pants and jacket made him even more handsome than he already is. 


BROOKLYN BECKHAM
My celebrity crush Brooklyn Beckham had a simple white blazer which was the main focus of his outfit. Casual but cool. 


MARK RONOS
At last Mark Ronson. His red blazer looked amazing with the black shirt and pants. Love how the gold necklace fitted in with the Raybans and the whole look. Sorry about the pics, couldn't find any better. 


In the end my favorite girls looks are by Demi Lovato and Nicky Minaj. As for the boys Nick Jonas killed it. 

Hope you liked this post because I have worked hard on it. 
XOXO
Anita






Primjedbe

  1. My fav here is Chrissy

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising