Perfect summer outfit #summer2018

Summer has officially arrived! I am so excited because this is one of my favorite seasons of the year. Swimming in the sea, laying by the beach, tanning, drinking cocktails, partying, summer nights... Aaa, I just love summer. That is why I wanted to share a perfect summer outfit for going to the beach of a evening date.





I started shopping on asos last year. Shopping online has changed my life. I don't really have time to go and wonder the shops anymore. That is why sites like Asos are perfect for me; you just check out things you need by category, filter what you are looking for and voila you find your perfect match. 


 Accessories I put with this outfit are my Liu Jo Minorica bag in a beautiful blue color, a Guess watch, Rayban Clubmaster sunglasses and these cute Asos sandals with cool pompoms and other little attachments. The sandals are very comfortable to walk in but the only bad thing I have to say about them is the fact that I have to tie them every 5 minutes because they untie themselves all the time.


This makeup I did on me is perfect for summer nights. Black eyeliner, nude lips and a little bit of contouring with the Benefit Hoola bronzer


This Zara leather jacket is perfect for every season. That is why I paired it with this outfit. If it gets cold in the evenings you can throw it on over your shoulder and be warm and stylish at the same time.



I hope you liked my post. What is your favorite summer outfit?

XOXO
Anita

P.S.
If you want to see more pictures of this outfit you can check out my Instagram account @anitasirola9
If you want to see more makeup looks you can check out my Instagram account @acroatmua

Primjedbe

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising