Best Dressed at the 2017 Golden Globes



New year,new beginnings and more and more awards to attend to (if you are a celebrity person of course). For the first time in a long time I am blow away with the dresses and suits every1 wore. Good job!

My absolute favorite must be the beautiful Lily Collins who whore a stunning fairy tail pink Zuhair Murad gown. The flower details on the gown are my favorite part of the dress. When I saw it last night on Zuhair Murad's instagram story I gasped for a couple of seconds before I could comprehend what was actually on the photo I was looking at. Her hair is very chic and her make-up suits her pale complexion. 


Slikovni rezultat za lily collins zuhair murad golden globes 2017


Slikovni rezultat za lily collins zuhair murad golden globes 2017

The back is my favorite part. She truly looked like a Disney princess. 

My second favorite is Sofia Vergara. She also wore my favorite designer Zuhair Murad. The dress is mesmerizing. It makes her look like a Greek goddess; strong and powerful but at the same time intelligent and beautiful. The thing I did not like about this look is the hair. What went wrong gurl?


Slikovni rezultat za golden globes sofia vergara dress 2017

Emma Stone wore a Valentino Haute Couture white beige dress with silver stars all over the place. Simple, classic and breathtaking. I really liked her pale pink lipstick. 


Slikovni rezultat za emma stone gg 2017

Nicole Kidman blew me away in Alexander McQueen. With metallics being the hottest trend right now she made a right decision with this white dress with a large amount of silver details. She looked very elegant and youthful. Her make-up and hair looked fresh and simple. 


Blake Lively never disappoints and this time she amazed me. This Atelier Versace gown embellished with Swarovski crystals. Her hair was sleeked up in a beautiful up do while her make-up was fresh, simple and glowing. I really liked this look. 




Amy Adams wore a Tom Ford sparkly tight black dress. I liked that simple blow out and her earrings. Very elegant. Good job Amy!!



This yellow piece that Natalie Portman wore is one of my absolute favorites on this years Golden Globes. Prada did well. Considering the fact she is pregnant this dress is perfect for her. She channeled her inner Jackie Kennedy and looked dashing. Her jewelry is by Tiffany and co.


Priyanka Chopra also known as the Quantico star showed up in a sexy gold dress which made her look desirable. I love her messy waves and that bold burgundy lipstick on her. It suits her tanned skin tone.


And as a cherry on top Issa Rae in Christian Sirano. This white gown made her look like the most beautiful thing on Earth. Simple,classic with a modern twist. I love her bun on top of her forehead very unique I must say. Love!



That is all my friends.
I hope you liked my post.

XOXO

Anita


Primjedbe

  1. Hm, baš imamo različit ukus, meni se baš ove i ne sviđaju, ali si ti lijepo napisala ovaj post :)

    MMara

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising