Best dressed at 2016. AMA's



As per usual today I am bringing you my favorite looks from the 2016 AMA's.

Even though many people liked Chrissy Teigen's look I personally have a love-hate relationship with her look. I love her hair and make-up but the cut of the dress is just too high. Jewelry that she wore is stunning and the shoes are edgy and cool.


Teyana Taylor had such a cool black dress with sexy sheer parts. Her make-up was quite off. She could have put a red shade on, because this made her look very pale.


Hailee Steinfeld rocked that green jumpsuit with many details and that belt with all those stars made an excellent finishing touch. Her make-up looked flawless and I really liked her purple lip. Beachy waves are a must have as usual. Well done! 

Jenner McCarty wore a classic, elegant and black jumpsuit. It is sexy but yet classy. Her sleeked  hair looked amazing with her black eyeshadow and a peachy toned lip.



My absolute fave is Nina Dobrev. Every event she goes to she kills it. Her Zuhair Murad two piece is a edgy black and silver combination that leaves you speechless. I loved her hair; half curled half braided up. The only thing I did not like were the shoes. Sandals go much better with this look. 


Another TVD star that always slays on the red carpet is Kat Graham. that sexy V cut out half sheer dress half jumpsuit looked sexy as hell. I love her hair much more now with those light highlights that make her look younger than she really is.



Mila Jovovich is an icon. She always looks beautiful and the AMA's is no different. Sexy cut outs looked amazing. I love her sandals with that big platform.


Rebecca Romijn looked sexy! Breathtaking! Flawless! I really do not know what to say. She killed it. 


In the end we can't neglect the boys. Nail Horan looked more mature than ever. That grey suit with those brown shoes I must say Nail you have done well. Good job Nial!




I hope you liked my post.
XOXO
Anita

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

SOLGAR SKIN, NAILS AND HAIR

Sona krema

Msc krstarenja / Msc cruising